Do you want to be part of a world-class marketing team who helps educate, empower and provide hope? Here’s what we’re looking for . . .
What you would do:
- Work with a team to plan and oversee implementation of all SEO-related initiatives.
- Define target keyword lists, optimize existing content and collaborate with content and web developers to implement ongoing initiatives.
- Develop guidelines for implementing SEO best practices in content development process.
- Identify areas for onsite improvements in site structure, internal linking, page code and content development.
- Generate regular reports for business leaders to illustrate progress toward goals.
- Stay current on search trends, tools and resources.
- Identify, monitor and report on competitor techniques.
The skills you need to do work that matters:
- At least 1–2 years of hands-on experience in online marketing, including managing organic search campaigns
- Working knowledge of technical SEO skills, including proficiency in HTML for SEO purposes
- Experience link building with external organizations preferred
- Experience with Moz and Ahrefs preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
Ready to change your life and the lives of others? We can’t wait to start the conversation! Apply now.