Econsultancy.com is a site that we follow on a regular basis to get up-to-date digital marketing stats and news. We thought this week’s post was especially interesting. Takeaways from the article include:
- The number one challenge for UX teams in the product development process is including research.
- Friends and family are the most impactful while influencers are the least for consumer buying decisions.
- Facebook becomes more dispensable while Instagram more indispensable to users.
- Marketers are missing out on conversational data within their own company website.
- Travel consumers are receiving too many emails overall but not enough from brands they’ve used previously.
- Brands of consumer product goods are among the top spenders of ads targeting consumers on Twitter but not Facebook.
If any of these digital marketing stats and news interest you, feel free to check out their post and join us in subscribing to their weekly blog of best digital marketing stats.
If you are a college professor or student just becoming familiar with The Social Media Magnet, please watch our 28-Minute Webinar explaining how we teach college students to create and run inbound social media campaigns. If you are interested in considering The Social Media Magnet for your university, we have a Professor Preview function that will allow you to see and work with some of the content that students like your students will use. If you are already in preview, which many of you are, and you are ready to commit to using our curriculum in your next semester’s class, then fill out our Commitment Form to get on-boarded and prepped for your next class. Or if you just have some general questions, feel free to Contact Us. We would love to assist you however possible.