Digital/Social Media Specialist
American Health Companies (AHC) is a rapidly growing multi-faceted company, specializing in providing services for seniors. We are seeking a high-energy, self-starting Digital/Social Media Specialist to join our team. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to develop social and digital media strategies to support the company’s growth in Tennessee and the Midwest. This position collaborates and works with all divisions of the organization. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with an understanding of how to harness social and digital advertising to drive ROI and increase engagement in our already robust online community of social media platforms. AHC offers attractive benefits, including affordable health plans, a 401K with company matching, vacation, and other perks.
Primary Areas of Focus:
- Social Media
- Digital Media
- Website Management
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Create and adhere to an editorial calendar and posting cadence for our company and subsidiary company Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and any future platforms.
- Manage business directory listings for all entities, including Google My Business (GMG), white/yellow pages, MapQuest, search engine results pages (SERP), and others.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and graphic designers to create and implement unique and engaging paid/targeted social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in order to increase patient traffic and brand awareness.
- Work closely with video developers, production, and creative teams to assemble and manage video clips for social media and blog posts that promote products, drive traffic, and invite engagement with our various platforms.
- Define KPIs and track, measure and report to support data-driven decisions, inform staff training, and motivate teams to improve how care is delivered.
- Monitor and track social media campaigns, web content and campaigns, and provide relevant analytics reporting to present to marketing leadership (Google Analytics, platform insights and various social listening tools).
- Use analytics, SEO, and social publishing tools to better promote content and grow community engagement.
- Establish and follow protocol for monitoring social media posts and comments.
- Monitor/respond to discussions, posts, and comments on social media profiles and engage with fans and followers to build relationships and increase our following
- Monitor and appropriately triage our reputation management listings (such as Yelp, ZocDoc, Google MyBusiness, etc.), as well as consistently update our company location and online listings as we expand.
- Maintenance of company websites, including content updates, placement of news releases, link management, etc.
Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
Management of corporate social media sites and input from company business entities, beginning initially with Facebook
- Checks daily notifications for social media platform pages.
- Interacts with customers in real-time answering questions and offering solutions.
- Acts as event manager: Posts all community events and utilizes advertising budget as necessary.
- Writes/edits content for social media as needed.
- Assure consistent brand voice, messaging and positioning across all social media platforms, online community network, and newsletters
- E-mail blasts as needed.
- In coordination with HR, incorporate job postings and provide support for HR recruitment working with Indeed and other online job placement sites.
- The candidate we seek must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or communications, relevant experience and a successful track record of 5+ years in social media marketing and community building. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment knowledge/experience preferred.
- A creative thinker with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with teams in a fast-paced environment is essential. Self-starter with exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and willingness to expand to other platforms.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram’s Business Manager/Ads Manager, and Twitter Ads Tools.
- Experience running or supporting social media advertising campaigns across various platforms and measuring performance.
- Excellent communication, including writing and proofreading skills with ample knowledge of grammar and sentence structure.
- Innovative thinker to seek new, fresh digital and social media advertising strategies.
- Conversational writing style with the ability to infuse personality into all communications.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond expectations
- Strong initiative to analyze and solve problems.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through focus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills / professional candor with the ability to work with multiple levels of an organization and outside vendors.
- Ability to influence others with tact and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of metrics related to community management and content marketing performance.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to balance multiple priorities and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of computer programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Suite, Google Suite, content management systems.
- Versed on current market research trends and best practices to enhance our social media strategy and incorporate new tactics to grow fans and followers.
- Record of increasing engagement/followers.
If interested in applying to this job, click here.